Welcome2Africa International in partnership with African Development Bank, Africa Commodity Exchange Limited and Nigerian Investment Promotion Commissionto put forward its Agrique Africa Investment Mission 2017 in Nigeria, with the core goal of catalyzing finance and investments into Nigeria’s Agribusiness sector
One key element of our mission is the Exclusive Site Visit which is open to just 8 participants who would be opportune to visit 4 Agribusiness Investment Opportunities.
We have put up 5 compact reasons why you should consider participating in this site visits which include:
1. Credible pre-vetted opportunities: We have identified some established exporting businesses who under our pre-vetted conditions including having 3-5 years track record of business, competent management, competitive advantage, excellent export performance etc is seeking funding between $2m-$10m for expansion, by attending our site visit, you can see this businesses for yourself so you can make a guided investment decision.
2. Opportunity to engage with a potential Co-investor: We will host key industry leaders, Fund Managers, Foundations, Aid Agencies, Financial Advisors, Agricultural Investment Advisors and this is a rare opportunity to foster discourses, and forge partnership under a good environment as ours.
3. Opportunity to have one on one meetings with senior level officials:We have invited notable individuals, senior level officials and political leaders how drive investment policies in Nigeria who are expected to grace the occasion to contribute to the discussions that would be made at the Investment Forum, we have designed the Site Visits to provide you the opportunity to have one-on-one meeting with them.
4. Access to the investment forum: The Investment Forum which is scheduled to hold from 13-14 June 2017 will bring together speakers from across the continent including and not limited to:H.E. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria, Abubakar Yerima, Head, Overseas Operations –NIPC, Dr. Okechukwu E. Enelamah, Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, FMITI, Olusegun Obasanjo, Former President of Nigeria and CEO, Obasanjo Farms , QaziYawar Naeem, Private Sector Development Advisor, DFID, Doubra (Oki) Eghaghe, Investment Specialist, Sahel Capital Partners, Iffat Mahm, Market Selection Manager GRM International-PropCom Mai-Karfi (UKAID) and many international speakers across the globe will take place ahead of the site visit, this Forum will be a by-product of your participation in the Exclusive Site Visits.
5. Featured Agribusiness Opportunity
Company Activity: Food Processing and Marketing Company
Amount seeking: $6million
Brief Description: The company is a food produce processing and marketing company (retail and export) with the objective of serving households by providing fresh and well packaged household food items including rice, beans, yam, garri, amongst others in a well packaged form. The company is seeking to invest $6million in the construction of a processing plant including processing and packaging. The company has sufficient relationships with players in the food commodities value chain in Nigeria both from a supply and market end and is also exporting its produce.
We look forward to your participation in the Exclusive Site Visits, and please note that the site visit will come up from 14-15 June 2017, to participate in the Site Visits; kindly send an email submitting your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org