Perhaps one of the important strategy an entrepreneur must remember is the need to maintain a balance between profitability and growth. Staying relevant in the marketplace fuels business sustainability and as such difficult times Nigeria is experiencing, it is crucial that organizations take practical steps to maintain growth as they strive for profitability to stay afloat or endure the recession.
This year, LEAP Africa is hosting the 12th CEOs Forum themed “Managing Growth for Profitability” which would offer businesses the roadmap for growth and sustainability through diverse strategies on Corporate Governance, Financial Management, Product Innovation, Human Resource and Marketing.
The 12th edition is a two-part programme starting with the Forum and an exclusive in- depth session at the 4 hour Business Workshop to engage participants on critical factors for success in achieving and managing growth and profitability in business. Speakers at the Forum and Workshop are some of Nigeria’s leading professionals and successful entrepreneurs:
- Professor Fabian Ajogwu, SAN, FCIArb – Managing Partner, Kenna Partners
- Mrs. OmomeneOdike – CEO, U-Connect & Gr8JobsNG
- Mr. NnamdiEzeigbo – Founder & MD, SLOT Systems Limited
- Dr. Edith Azinge – Executive Director, EMEDITH Consulting
- Mrs. Tara FelaDurotoye – CEO, House of Tara International
- Mrs. Adebisi Adeyemi – Managing Director, DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Mr. SeyiAbolaji – CEO, Wilson’s Lemonade
- Mr. Adebayo Akinwunmi – Founding Partner, Hartford Green Consulting
- Mr. Peter Bamkole – Director, Enterprise Development Centre (EDC)
Learn more about the speakers here.
The 12th CEOs’ Forum by LEAP Africa is a premier resource gathering and platform for SMEs owners, CEOs and managers in the public, private and social development sectors.
- Get close up with speakers on business related issues
- Learn new business trends in HR and Financial management, Product Innovation and Marketing
- Gain insights on balancing growth and profitability
- Develop professional network and join similar associations
- Expand your business brand and space
Attendance for the Forum is by registration with #5, 500 only. Register online today by visiting www.leapafrica.org for Forum, workshop and exhibition.
Contact Temitope Richard-Banji, email@example.com, 01- 2706542, 08181878956 for other enquiries.
Join the conversation online #LEAPCEOsForum2017