Npower is the job creation and empowerment initiative of the Social Investment Programme of the Nigerian Government.
10 Days to deadline
The N-Power Programme is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria designed to drastically reduce youth unemployment in the country.
It would be recalled that the Federal Government announced recently that the application will commence on Wednesday 14th June 2017. Well, the good-news is that the Npower registration has commenced officially online.
The focus of the Npower programme is to provide young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation. Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas (N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Vaids).
How To Apply on Www.Npower.Gov.ng Portal for Recruitment 2017
This is how To Apply for NPower 2017 Nigeria Job:
Qualified candidates should follow the steps outlined below to apply /register and login.
Visit the NPower registration portal via https://apply.npower.gov.ng/
Choose and click on your desired Program (eg: Health, Agro, Teach or Tax),
Complete the form that appears,
Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account,
Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly,
After filling the form, review your application and click on the ‘SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION’ tab,
Once you submit, a Reference Number (in the form of N-Health-2017-00000220443-13) would be displayed in the acknowledgment page. Please keep your unique reference number in a secure and accessible place. You will be required to provide it, if and when there is an issue to be.
SIGNIFICANT POINTS TO NOTE
The following points are to be noted for npower recruitment job nigeria
1. The processes for applying for and / or being selected for the N-power programme are open and transparent.
2. The selection criteria will be published and made public. The criteria will seek to identify the applicants that will be best suited to the objectives of the programme in a fair reasonable and consistent manner.
3. Any claim by any individual and / or group suggesting any influence of a political, religious or similar nature will be a factor in the N-power programme is false and should be rejected.
4. There is no truth in any claim that suggests there are set allocations or quota under the N-power programme for any political group or party.
5. Exchange of money and/or services for placement in the N-power programme is prohibited. Any individual and / or group making any financial request or similar demands from any applicant do so fraudulently and must be reported to the appropriate authorities.
6. REGISTRATION and SELECTION for the N-power programme IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.
7. It is your duty to be vigilant and BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS who intend to take advantage of gullible or uninformed citizens.
The Federal Government has NOT and will NOT place additional burden on citizens who wish to be employed.
Npower Registration Closing Date:
The Npower recruitment application will end on Thursday, 13th July, 2017.