Job opening at Seed Hub for the position of Customer Support Representative and Admin/ Finance Officer.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
At The Seed Hub, we work with farmers, farming businesses, cooperatives, government and communities to provide quality seeds and seedling with the goal of contributing to making quality inputs available in the right place and at the right time. Our services include selling on a day-to-day basis agricultural inputs (majorly seeds), advisory support to men and women farmers on agricultural techniques, training on Good Agronomic Practices (GAP), methods of using inputs and other innovative and validated techniques and disseminating information on types of inputs available.
We are Recruiting to Fill the Vacant Positions Below
A. Job Title: Customer Support Representative
The successful candidate for this role will be an individual passionate about agricultural transformation with a positive and professional attitude. The individual in this position should have basic agricultural/crop science knowledge with sales or customer service experience as an added advantage
• Interact with new and existing customers and provide them with information on products and services available to them
• Ensure customers have satisfactory sales and service experience
• Meet consultation and sale service objectives in a fast-paced environment
• Generate sales leads
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and keep records of customer interactions and database
• Organise in-house training for farmers and farmers group Requirements
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to respond to different types of characters
• Ability to manage time effectively
• OND, HND, B. Sc Crop Science, Agricultural Science and related field
B. Job Title: Administrative and Finance Officer
The successful candidate oversees the management of finance, administration and day-to-day office operation.
• Respond to queries by employees and clients
• Prepare and present financial reports on a monthly basis showing revenue, expenditure and profit
• Develop internal accounting system
• Manage office stock, preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody.
• Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers.
• Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
• Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
• Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
• OND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Public or Business Administration or related field
• Working knowledge of MS Office and other computer skills
• Must be comfortable working in a paperless office
• Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to give attention to detail
The Seed Hub is a part of Agropreneur Nigeria