The Oyo Agribusiness Summit will take place from March 29th to March 31st 2020.
The event is free to attend for all agribusiness industry & trade professionals
The aim of the summit is to
- Explore, listen and review the latest agro-pastoral technologies, products and services.
- Network with high profile members of the industry including Government officials, Farmers, Food Processing Companies, Agricultural Machineries and Equipment Fabricators.
- Officially launch the Oyo State Agribusiness Development Agency (OYSADA)
- Outline Oyo State roadmap for agribusiness development and investment
- Identify and map potential private investors in the agribusiness space in the state
- Structural and policy gaps for agribusiness in the state
- Create young agriprenural mentorship through recognition and support for agribusiness achievers within the state
- Showcase potential agribusiness technology, social and financial innovation available to the state
- Support the development of quick win and long term sustainable agribusiness programs in the state.
Date: March 29th to March 31st 2020.
Venue: International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan, Oyo State