Learn practicable skills in cold chain logistics and export from experts. Get certified in the Perishable Export Logistics Training (PELT) scheduled for 24th and 25th November 2020.
Cold chain logistics plays a huge role in the export of fruits and vegetables; whether by Air, Sea or Road. From the farm gate to the final destination.
This course has been developed to handle challenges and provide solutions in the transportation of perishables. The course content includes Cold Chain Logistics and Freight, Export documentation and planning, Insurance and claims, Packing and labeling for Export, Food safety and handling.
The Perishable Export Logistics Training (PELT) is organized by the Cold Logistics Academy.
Who to attend
- Logistics professionals working in cold chain and related services
- Senior and midlevel managers involved in cold chain design
- Certification bodies
- Operations and logistics managers
- Warehouse managers and supervisors
- Transport managers and supervisors
- Third-party logistics personnel looking to improve their current operations, or providing cold chain services
- Supply Chain Managers
- Route Planning Managers
- Cold Room and Storage Professional
- Farmers and Agribusiness Practitioners
- Pack house
- Quality Assurance managers
The extensive modules include
Module1. Export documentation and planning
Module 2. Logistics and Freight (Cold Chain Logistics)
Module 3. Insurance and claims
Module 4. Packing and labeling for Export
Module 5. Food safety and handling
Ope Olarenwaju CEO Kennie O Cold Chain Logistics
MudiagaOkumagba General Manager, RedStar Express PLC
Kinsley Kwalar CEO StilFresh
Adebola Akingbele Founder Msvalue food safety practices
To register for the training, Click on this link: https://bit.ly/37Uv1A1
About Cold Logistics Academy
Cold Logistics Academy is the training arm of Kennie O Cold Chain Logistics.
Cold Logistics Academy is poised to train aspiring and professionals in the cold chain and logistics industry. We have a robust curriculum that spans across the relevant aspects of the profession.
With seasoned facilitators, we guarantee a training experience with practicable modules and engagement.