Deadline: 31 Dec 2020
IFAD is an international financial institution and specialized United Nations agency based in Rome, the UN’s food and agriculture hub.
The Internship Programme (IP) and the Enhanced Internship Programme (EIP) offer a learning experience of six months to recent university graduates or students who are specializing in areas of work relevant to IFAD’s mission.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- be enrolled in a university or graduate school, have attended courses in the last 12 months, and have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies when joining IFAD through the programme or;
- have recently completed university studies at the undergraduate or postgraduate level;
- be fluent in English; fluency in other IFAD official languages is an asset. In the case of interns recruited in IFAD country office locations, fluency in the main country language may be required;
- be 30 years of age or younger. The EIP, in particular, is designed to enhance geographic distribution of staff at IFAD and is open to candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria and who are not based in Rome.
- In addition to a monthly allowance, EIP interns receive a housing and travel allowance.
Learn more on IFAD website
To apply, register and create a profile in the IFAD applicant system, click here