British American Tobacco (BAT) Nigeria is looking for a global graduate to join their team in Lagos, Nigeria.
British American Tobacco (BAT) is the world’s most international tobacco group, operating in more countries than any other. They work towards meeting the needs of today’s consumer who seeks sensorial enjoyment for different moods and moments, with reduced risk products.
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria.
It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals. The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT.
This opportunity is for a driven, passionate, ambitious, and courageous individual who wants to achieve their potential.
The Global Graduate Programme – West Africa will help graduates develop exceptional commercial skills and give them a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market they operate in.
It presents you with the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world, and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in the Global Academy.
- University graduate with a minimum of Second-Class Upper-division in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
- Not more than 3 years post-graduate experience
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program completed or equivalent for other countries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French would be an added advantage)
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
Good knowledge of agile methodologies
- Familiar with design thinking and other problem solving or ideation methodologies
- Strong learning agility with a good appetite to inspire data-informed decision making
For more information, click here